meyy mey is melya

I go out seven nights a week
It feels so good to finally be free
And I party like I never did before
Oh, what in the world was I waiting for?
Everything is perfect now
Without you in my life
You can pick up all the pieces
That you left behind

I'll just tell myself
Girl forgive the past
No time for regrets
No more looking back
I'll forgive you more
Every single day
Every step I take
Is getting better

Sunday 27 March 2011

poem from mr..21 october 2010

As how you may deny the fact,
But my words are at the exact;
The way you look,all to sweet,
No words of beauty,seems to fit.

Your eyes are bright,like a midnight star,
That takes people,to a land so far;
Your face signifies,a look so demure,
For every sadness,you are the cure.
A cheerful personality,yourself prevail,
That captures a heart,without fail.

Captured in here is how I feel,
There is more to know,about you still,
As these,words,describe you from this far,
And its you,Nur Amalia bt. Ithar.










pelik pulak kan tibe2 post poem -_- 
actually saje.tbe2 tergt pulak ade org pena kasi poem ni.
so pe salah nye simpan kan..tk de orang mara pun..lalalala...
=,=

No comments:

Post a Comment