meyy mey is melya

I go out seven nights a week
It feels so good to finally be free
And I party like I never did before
Oh, what in the world was I waiting for?
Everything is perfect now
Without you in my life
You can pick up all the pieces
That you left behind

I'll just tell myself
Girl forgive the past
No time for regrets
No more looking back
I'll forgive you more
Every single day
Every step I take
Is getting better

Saturday 26 March 2011

hate. :)

sometimes really miss you.oke.why so hard nk delete pic kamu tuuuuu...ish! meyy mey tk bharap ape2 dah....tp susa btol nk delete.! please go away that stupid feeling lah! okeyh.past is past okeyh. mende dah berlalu.let it be. jgn nk mengade egt2..buag mase je kan...so miss tu bia jadi hate...keyh.idop jady lebeyh tenang :) i like.strt from this second.i want live happy :) tk nk egt mende yg dah lepas... :)) 
 yuwp! i am who i am and who i wanna be! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment