meyy mey is melya

I go out seven nights a week
It feels so good to finally be free
And I party like I never did before
Oh, what in the world was I waiting for?
Everything is perfect now
Without you in my life
You can pick up all the pieces
That you left behind

I'll just tell myself
Girl forgive the past
No time for regrets
No more looking back
I'll forgive you more
Every single day
Every step I take
Is getting better

Thursday 30 June 2011

bake a cake :))

today i buat cake. .. .actually our plan. . ..  
nk buat cupcake yg ala ala comeyl tuu. . . 
then wt la cake tu kan. . .. .my mom da mntk kan kwn mak ajarkan kami buat icing + decorate the cupcake kan :)) alaaa...sound mcm fun je kan :) sbb i ment nk buat tp mmg tk rety gila =,= tapi today tk de rezeki lagy nk blja icing tuuu =,= sob sob sob... mybe nex week :)) 
its oke :)) 

alaaaa...comeyl nye klo bole buat cupcke mcm ni kan bez :))  oke i will learn ! :P 

cupcake........ :))

No comments:

Post a Comment